These terms and conditions apply to both synchronous and asyncronous tutorials. Different terms and conditions may apply to project work and are negotiated on a case by case basis.
Standard terms and conditions for online English tutorials with Fiona
- Rates are set according to the student’s needs and finalised at the conclusion to the conclusion to the first session which is charged at the base rate.
- Rates for asynchronous (offline, email- and document-based) tutorials and developmental editing are set on a case by case basis, as determined by the client’s brief, level of English and learning needs.
- Payment must be received in full, in advance and reflected nominated wallet before any turorial. This includes the first tutorial.
- A deposit is required for project work. Fees and the payment schedule are negotiated on a case by case basis.
Standard terms and conditions for English writing and content development
- All quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of the quotation. Commencement and due dates for deliverables will only be negotiated on receipt of written acceptance of a quotation.
- Prior to commencement of work, a deposit of 30% of the estimated project fee is payable. A further 30% when the project is halfway complete, with the balance payable on completion, or as negotiated and agreed, in writing, with the client.
- No-shows for meetings will be billed for at the agreed, standard rate and will be in addition to the fee quoted for the project.